POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : (Mac) Render progress : (Mac) Render progress Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:30:00 EDT (-0400)
  (Mac) Render progress
From: Tom Stone
Date: 23 Sep 2001 12:59:29
Message: <3BAE1649.BF3FCFD6@telia.com>
When rendering an animation, the "overall total time" gets messed up in
the Render progress window. (for each new frame, the overall total time
restarts at 20-30 seconds).

Minor request: When I choose "Pause rendering..." in the render menu, it
feels strange to choose "Pause rendering..." again to resume it. Is it
possible to change the words in the menu to "Continue rendering"?
Also, when the words end with three dots (like in "Pause rendering...")
I usually expect a dialogue box to appear.

The problem with the disappearing "Windows" menu is still there.

Tom Stone